- SaltTo Taste
- Chili Powder1.5 Teaspoons
- Onion1.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 Teaspoons
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Heavy Cream1/2 Cups
- Chicken Boneless Breasts4
1) Season the chicken breasts with the spice mixture.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Fry chicken, giving 5 minutes to either side.
4) Stir in the cream and reduce the flame to low. Leave to cook for 12 minutes time.
5) The sauce should be thick by now. Set up the chicken on serving plates and top with the sauce.
One of the classic American chicken dishes that originates from restaurants in New Orleans. Chicken Lazone Recipe is extremely tasty and easy. Looks like a professionally cooked restaurant dish. If you want more spice, increase the amount of cayenne pepper.