- Cream Cheese16 Ounces
- Hot Pepper Sauce3/4 Cups
- Ranch Salad Dressing1 Cups
- Chicken2 CupsPre-Cooked and Diced
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
1) Set up your oven to the 190 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix together cream cheese and hot pepper sauce. Make sure to mix readily.
3) Add the Ranch dressing to the cheese mixture, followed by Cheddar Cheese. Mix well until everything is blended together well enough.
4) Layer this mixture on a baking dish. Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Serve your delicious dip with Nahos or Chicken Buffalo Wings!
A wonderful dip sauce that tastes almost exactly like chicken wings. This stunning Chicken Wing Dip Recipe is a stunning addition to your chicken meals, given its incredible taste and power to get you addicted to it. It is light, flavorful and all the more, a perfect side order to numerous food dishes at your dining place. You may even serve this delcious thing with Nacho chips!