- Granny Smith Apples2Peeled & Cored
- Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough10 Ounces2 Cans
- Mountain Dew ™12 Ounces1 Can or Bottle
- White Sugar1 1/2 Cups
- Butter1 Cups
- Ground Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
1) Grease a baking dish of 9*3 inch and preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F).
2) Cut both apples in 8 wedges each and separate crescent roll dough and convert into triangles.
3) Start rolling each apple wedge in crescent roll dough from small end and seal it. Place roll in prepared baking dish.
4) Over low heat, melt butter in a small wok or saucepan and stir in ground cinnamon and white sugar. Pour the mixture over apple dumplings and then Mountain Dew ™.
5) Bake dumplings in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes until turned golden brown.
Country Apple Dumplings is an amazing, yummy and keeper dessert recipe with blend of flavors like citrus soda, butter, fresh apples and crescent roll dough. In one hour you will make such a great and appealing treat for any family event. It looks delicious even on outer appearance and surely you won’t resist much longer having it in your mouth.