- Butter6 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Celery3 StalksChopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Processed Cheese8 Ounces
- Half and Half Cream1 Cups
- Cajun Seasoning2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne PepperPinch
- Fettuccine Pasta1 Pounds
- Crawfish Tails1 PoundsPeeled
1) Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Add bell pepper, garlic, celery and onion. Stir fry until veggies are soft.
4) Add in the flour. Mix well throughout and cook for about 8 minutes time.
5) Add the crawfish. Coat with the mixture. Seal the skillet and leave to cook for 20 minutes time.
6) Add half and half cream, Cajun seasoning, processed cheese and cayenne pepper.
7) Stir well and leave to cook for 20 more minutes with the skillet covered.
8) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
9) Add the pasta to the crawfish skillet. Coat thoroughly and transfer the whole mixture to a baking dish.
10) Top with grated Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
One word for this Crawfish Fettuccine Recipe : "Fantastic" . This wonderfully flavorful creamy pasta fish dish would leave guests at your place craving and begging for more. Make this when you want something different in the world of fettuccine pasta. A stunning dish to have!