- Drained Green Beans14.5 Ounces
- Garlic1Peeled & Sliced
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cups
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperFor Taste
1) Melt butter and cook olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
2) Add garlic and frequently stir and let it cook until gets lightly brown.
3) Put greens beans in the skillet and then sprinkle salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes until beans get become tender.
4) Remove beans and garlic from heat and toss Parmesan cheese on the top, and serve it.
Impress your in-laws through cheesy Garlic Green Beans as a side dish for dinner meal. Butter, cheese, vegetable oil and garlic certainly provide a different flavor besides regular cooking of the green beans. The amazing taste and easy preparation within few minutes will enforce you to consume this recipe regularly. Few ingredients and time saving features of Garlic Green Beans allow you to prepare more dishes for dinner meal.