- Chicken1 Poundsground
- Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Sun-dried Tomatoes2 Tablespoons
- Basil1 Tablespoonschopped; fresh
- Fresh Oregano3 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Pepperto taste
- Feta Cheese2 Ouncescrumbled
1) Preheat a grill to medium heat. Generously oil the grate then.
2) Place chicken in a bowl and add salt and pepper in it. Mix them well.
3) Then add bread crumbs, lemon juice, basil, oregano, tomatoes, and an egg in the bowl. Mix the ingredients well so that everything is well mixed.
4) Make 5 patties out of the mixture.
5) Add feta cheese in all the patties in equal amounts.
6) Then arrange a portion of feta cheese on top of each of the patties.
7) Wrap the chicken mixture around the feta cheese which ensures that the cheese is in the centre of the assembly.
8) Place the patties on the preheated grill and cook for about 7 minutes.
9) Then turn it over and cook for another 7 minutes so that the burgers are well cooked.
10) Check the temperature with an instant thermometer. Make sure the temperature is 75 C/ 165 F.
11) Serve these delicious Greek Chicken Burgers with any of your favorite dipping sauces.
It’s always great to enjoy chicken burgers, aren’t they? So why not kick up with some delicious Greek chicken burgers. The great thing about these burgers is that you can prepare them quite easily and in just about half an hour. Tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, and oregano add a lot of taste to these burgers while feta cheese is the one special ingredient of the burgers. Serve your friends with these delicious chicken burgers and leave them asking for more.