- Trout Fish2Head Removed
- Butter3 TablespoonsSliced
- Rosemary6 sprigs
- Chopped Rosemary1/2 Teaspoons
- Parsley1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
Steps to make Grilled Monatana Trout Recipe:
1) Set up each of the two trouts on a piece of aluminium foil large enoguh to enclose the fish.
2) Now open the trouts up. ( The opened flesh should be pointing upwards.
3) Now season one side of both fish with salt and black pepper, garlic, rosemary and parsley ( Use half garlic, half rosemary and half parsley in each fish )
4) Top both fish with butter slices, rosemary sprigs and lemon slices.
5) Also squeeze some lemon juice over both fish. Enclose the spices and seasoning using the foil. Secure tightly.
6) For each fish, take another piece of aluminium foil and wrap.
7) Heat up a grill to high and place the fish on the hot grate.
8) Grill the foiled fish for a total of 20 minutes, giving 10 minutes to either side.
9) Once done, leave to cool before opening the foil up and serving!
Grilled Montana Trout Recipe is a beautifully flavorful way of surprising your loved ones with a wonderful fish meal. This is a very easy and simple to cook recipe that wont take much of your time. Barely 20 minutes for the preparation and hardly 15 minutes to cook. Amazing fish dish! Enjoy!