- Mustard Sauce1/3 Cups
- Honey1/4 Cups
- Mayo2 Tablespoons
- Steak Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
1) Flame up your grill grate.
2) Mix together mayo, honey and mustard in a bowl. Add the steak sauce and mix well. Your honey mustard sauce is ready.
3) Divide the sauce into two parts of 3/4 and 1/4 each. Set the 1/4th part aside.
4) In the 3/4th sauce, chip the chicken evenly to coat well.
5) Grill chicken on slightly oiled preheated grill for 20 minutes. Keep flipping the pieces regularly to avoid burning any side. Keep pouring sauce from the remaining 1/4th part to avoid burning the chicken.
6) Once done, the chicken should be clear of the sauce. Serve warm!
Who doesn't like grilled chicken. If you're an athlete or an over weight sad fella, you need to learn this amazing Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe. Not only does it taste heavenly, but it hardly has anything unhealthy about it. So soft and tender, this is going to make you crave for more after eating. Pretty light too!