- Cavatappi or fusilli pasta3 Cups
- Lemon Pepper Saute Express Squares2
- Shrimp1 Poundspeeled, deveined
- Fresh baby spinach leaves6 Ounces
- Parmesan cheese1 Cupsshredded
1) Cook the pasta as directed by the directions of the package.
2) Add Saute Express in a non-stick skillet (12-inch) and bring the skillet over medium heat. Heat it until you see bubbles forming.
3) Now add shrimp in the skillet and cook for about 7 minutes so that the shrimp turn a bit pink.
4) Then add spinach in the skillet and heat it until it gets wilted.
5) Add pasta in the skillet and mix well.
6) Finally add shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well so that the mixture is well coated with the cheese.
7) Serve lemon pepper pasta with shrimp as desired.
Shrimp and pasta recipes are served all over the world and they go great in any of your favorite meals – just a perfect meal for any time of the day. Shrimp and pasta have their own characteristic taste, and this characteristic taste is enhanced by the lemon flavor too. The great thing is that you can come up with this recipe in less than half an hour.