- Almond Milk1 Cups
- Water1/2 Cups
- Almond Butter1 Tablespoons
- Protein Powder1 Scoops
- Honey1 Teaspoons
- Ice Cubes8
- Peanut Butter2 Tablespoons
1) Pour a cup of almond milk in a blender along with half a cup of water.
2) Then add a tbsp of almond butter, protein powder, and a teaspoon of honey in the blender.
3) Peel off a banana and cut it into slices; add the banana slices in the blender.
4) Blend the ingredients well on high speed for about 3 minutes so that the mixture becomes quite smooth.
5) Transfer the nut and butter smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve it in breakfast.
Reading down the list of the ingredients featured in the recipe, I was licking my lips – not only the ingredients are great in taste, but they are so healthy that they are sure to provide you with a perfect energy punch in the breakfast. Almond butter, almond milk, banana, and honey are some of the ingredients that are sure to please your taste buds. Though I used almond butter in the recipe, but you can give it a try with peanut butter too. Similarly, almond milk can also be replaced with soy milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk. Do not add banana in the drink if you don’t eat banana for medical reasons. Get to prepare this amazing drink in just about 10 minutes or so.