- Cauliflower Head1trimmed and cut into florets
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Black pepper1/4 Teaspoonsground
- Parmesan Cheese2 Tablespoonsgrated
1) Preheat the oven to 230 C/ 450 F.
2) Place all the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and add garlic in it. Mix well.
3) Now spot some lemon juice over the mixture.
4) Then add some olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
5) Mix well so that the cauliflower is well coated with the mixture.
6) Spread the mixture on a jelly roll pan and do make sure that you arrange them in an even layer.
7) Place the jelly roll pan in the preheated oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
8) Over turn the cauliflower and then roast for another 10 minutes so that the cauliflower becomes soft.
9) Spread some Parmesan cheese over the cauliflower and serve this delicious oven roasted cauliflower with rice or bread.
Veggies are great to have, as they are quite light and refreshing. Most people enjoy them as salads, but what about enjoying some roasted vegetables? Cauliflower is quite popular in the Indian sub-continent as is mostly enjoyed as vegetable curries, and this tempted me to try a different method. So today I am sharing a recipe where the vegetable is roasted. Oven Roasted Cauliflower is mostly served as a main dish with rice, but it also goes great as a side dish. Garlic adds the perfect health punch while lemon juice makes it quite tangy. The secret ingredient of this recipe is the Parmesan cheese, which makes it just perfect.