- Papaya1 1/2 Cupschilled
- Ice1 Cups
- Greek Yogurt1/2 Cupsplain
- Ginger2 Teaspoons
- Agave Nectar1 Teaspoons
- Mint Sprig1
1) Pour yogurt in a blender and then add agave nectar in it; then add mint leaves.
2) Peel off ginger and chop it finely; cut a chilled papaya into chunks.
3) Add the papaya chunks and ginger pieces in the blender.
4) Extract juice from half a lemon and add it in the mixture; then add ice.
5) Blend the mixture on high speed for about 5 minutes so that the mixture is quite smooth (do adjust the consistency as desired).
6) Transfer the papaya ginger smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve.
Papaya ginger is one of those easy-to-make smoothies that contain a number of benefits. Full of nutrients, this smoothie is found to be quite effective against tummy aches and other stomach problems. Papaya and mint do a lot good to the digestive system, while lemon juice provides you with a perfect Vitamin C punch. Last but not the least, Greek yogurt lets you inculcate a lot of probiotics in your body. Come up with this amazing drink in just about 10 minutes or so.