- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 TablespoonsChopped
- Tomato Pesto2 Tablespoons
- Basil1 Teaspoons
- Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Crumbled Feta Cheese6 Ounces
- Jalapeno Pepper1 CupsChopped
- Sweet Onion1Sliced
- Spinach1 BunchChopped
- Pizza Crust1
- Parmesan Cheese1 TablespoonsGrated
1) Preheat your baking oven to the 190 degree Celsius mark. Bake your pizza crust for 6 minutes and set aside.
2) Take a bowl and mix in olive oil, melted butter, garlic, pesto, basil, parmesan cheese and finally, oregano.
3) Top the partially baked pizza crust with the prepared topping mixture from Step 2.
4) Top with spinach, onion, tomato and jalapeno.
5) Finally cover well with Feta Cheese. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until the top is bubbly!
This Pizza without Red Sauce Recipe might come as a surprise to most of you pizza lovers out there, but lets not be too cruel on the red sauce haters! Yes, this is a special pizza recipe designed specially for people who are not too comfortable eating red sauce. This is by no means any less tasty, in fact, it has a very unique and delicious taste!