- Butter1/4 Cups
- Graham Cracker Crumbs1 Cups
- Packed Brown Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Pecans2/3 Cupschopped;
- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- Brown Sugar1 1/4 Cups
- Rum Flavored Extract1 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- Sour cream1/4 Cups
- Maple Flavored Extract3/4 Teaspoons
1) Melt margarine in a small saucepan.
2) Add 1/3 chopped nuts, 3 tbsp. brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Place it in an ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
1) Preheat the oven at 175 C.
2) Beat 1 ¼ cup brown sugar with cream cheese until it becomes smooth and fluffy. Continue to beat while you add eggs, one after the other, till it gets fully blended.
3) Add 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tsp. rum flavoring, 1/3 chopped nuts, and ¼ cup sour cream. Transfer this to the filling pan.
4) Bake for about one hour, until the cake becomes set.
1) Mix ¼ cup brown sugar with maple flavoring, 1 ½ cups sour cream, and ½ tsp. rum flavoring.
2) Pour the topping over the cheesecake.
3) Bake it for another 10 minutes.
4) Cool the cake to the room temperature.
5) Refrigerate the cake for a couple of hours.
It is a flavorful, creamy, nutty, and butterscotch cake. The cheesy cake lovers can now make this praline cheesy cake recipe. It has sweet whipped cream combined with too much cheese. The cake tastes very well. You will surely enjoy it. The cake is topped with fruit pie frosting. Add some brown sugar and white sugar to make this cake tastier.