- Dried Rice Noodles12 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil1 Teaspoons
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Diced Cooked Chicken Breast2 Cups
- Minced Garlic3 Cloves
- Sliced Carrot4
- Lemons for Garnish2
- Diced Red Onion1
- Sliced Cabbage1
1) In a large bowl place rice noodles, and cover them with warm water and drain when they get soft.
2) In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and onion until they get soft.
3) Put carrots, soy sauce, chicken and cabbage and cook until cabbage gets soft.
4) Put noodles in it and stir until it heated through.
5) Transfer the Pancit in a large serving dish, and garnish it with lemons and enjoy.
If you are beginner and want to cook few delicious and tasty recipes then try Pancit. Lemon, soy sauce, rice noodles and chicken will remind you the festivals of Island. Generally kids don’t like veggie recipes but they will love to eat and will force you to make it again. You can this quick and easy meal even if you are not expert in cooking. Just get the ingredients and you will prepare it easily.