- Plain Yogurt1 Cups
- Dill Weed2 TablespoonsChopped
- Lemon Zest1 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Lemon PepperPinch
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Rainbow Trout Fillets4
1) Take a bowl and whisk together lemon zest, olive oil, cucumber and yogurt.
2) Season the bowl mixture with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Whisk well and leave aside.
3) Set up the baking oven’s broiler and slightly grease a broiler pan.
4) Coat the trout fillets with lemon pepper and set up on the greased broiler pan.
5) Broil for 8-10 minutes in the preheated broiler. Top with the prepared yogurt sauce and serve!
One of my absolute favorite trout meals. Super tender and mildly flavored trout in this Rainbow Trout with Yogurt Sauce Recipe, makes for a very well balanced meal. The yogurt sauce makes for a delightful combination with the fish. Serve with boiled potatoes or crispy bead of choice!