- Chicken Broth1 Quarts
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Arborio Rice1.25 Cups
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- White Truffle Oil2 Tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/3 CupsGrated
- Milk1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
Steps to make Risotto Truffle Parmesan Recipe:
1) Add chicken broth to a stock pot and heat up over moderate low flame.
2) Heat up olive oil and butter in a skillet over mooderate flame.
3) Add onion to the hot butter and olive oil mixture. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
4) Add rice to the frying onions and coat well. Stir fry for a minute.
5) Pour in the rice wine. Mix and cook for 5-6 minutes time.
6) Now add one ladle or one large spoon of chicken broth to the skillet. Mix and stir well until all broth is absorbed by the rice.
7) Keep adding the broth, bit by bit and cook the rice until soft and tender.
8) Add truffle oil, Parmesan Cheese, butter and milk to the skillet. Mix and toss thoroughly.
9) Season with salt and ground black pepper! Serve hot!
No dish tastes any tastier than a rice dish full of creamy and savory flavors and textures. This Risotto Truffle Parmesan Recipe is one of the most delicious and filling rice meals one can have. Absolutely amazing stuff! Might not be the simplest of dishes to cook, but all in all, completely worth it at the end!