- Lemon Juice1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Broccoli2 headsFlorets
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and add olive oil to it. Add the broccoli florets to the bowl and toss thoroughly.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste, followed by garlic. Mix well.
4) Set up the tossed brocooli mixture on a baking sheet.
5) Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until the florets are tender.
6) Transfer to a serving bowl or dish. Garnish with lemon juice and serve.
Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli Recipe is a highly unique way of using broccoli in a nice and light side dish. The broccoli florets are coated in olive oil and then roasted and seasoned with salt and black pepper to taste, and also garlic which gives a wonderful touch to the taste of the whole dish. Garnish with some lemon juice before serving.