- Canned Tuna12 Ounces
- Pasta1 Pounds
- Pine Nuts3 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Basil4 OuncesChopped
- Feta Cheese2 Ounces
- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
Steps to make Snapper Veracruz Recipe:
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
2) Add onion, garlic and pepper. Stir fry until the onion is soft and tender.
3) Add lime juice, cinnamon, white pepper, chiles and olives. Stir fry thoroughly for a couple minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
5) Prepare the baking oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
6) Slightly grease a baking dish and set up the snapper fillets on it.
7) Top the fillets with the cooked sauce and bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
8) Before serving, mix in capers!
This Snapper Veracruz Recipe has to go down as one of the most delicious mexican dishes ever! It is one of the most famous dishes here! You may also use rockfish instead of snapper! This is super easy and simple! Ready in just 50 minutes time. Excellent recipe, a must learn one!