- Chicken Breasts4Boneless
- Sour Cream12 Ounces
- Parmesan Chese1/4 CupsGrated
- White Wine1/3 Cups
- Chicken Broth1/4 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Lemon Pepper1 dash
1) Bring water in a pot to a boil. Add in the chicken breasts and boil until soft and tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Reserve the broth left behind by the boiled chicken.
3) Take a bowl and mix together Parmesan Cheese, white wine, reserved chicken broth, salt, lemon pepper and sour cream.
4) Whisk thoroughly and transfer the mixture to a microwave proof dish.
5) Dice the chicken or slice it up in chunks. Add the cut chicken to the dish.
6) Mix and coat the chicken thoroughly in the sour cream mixture.
7) Cover the dish and microwave on high heat for about 12-15 minutes time.
8) Set the microwave’s heat intensity to low and microwave the dish for an additional 5 minutes time. Leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving!
Everybody wants to learn some quick microwaves recipes that hardly take any time out of their busy routines. Learn this Sour Cream Chicken Breasts Recipe , because not only is it astonishingly tasty, but it is also very easy and simple to make. Just a few simple steps and you're all set to microwave it all up to make the perfect of chicken dishes.