- Red potatoes15medium
- Can chicken14.5 Ounces
- Garlic6 Cloveslarge
- Butter4 Tablespoons
- Heavy whipping cream3/4 Cups
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- Black pepper1 Teaspoons
- Garlic mashed potatoes2 Cups
- Sauteed Onions3 Ounces
- Provolone4 Ouncesshredded
- Fontina4 Ouncesshredded
- Bacon4 Ounces
- Cracked pepper1 Teaspoons
- Onion salt1 Teaspoons
Preheat the oven to 450 F.
1) Mix flour with salt and yeast in a large bowl.
2) Mix it well until all the ingredients are fully mixed.
3) Add oil and warm water in the mixture.
4) Cover the bowl and set it aside for about half an hour until the dough rises.
5) Mix potatoes with tomatoes and garlic in a large saucepan. Do add more water in the saucepan so that the potatoes remain submerged in the pan.
6) Start boiling the mixture and then reduce the heat.
7) Keep on cooking the potatoes for another half an hour, till the potatoes become tender.
8) Mash the potatoes and tomatoes mixture.
9) Add salt, whipping cream, pepper, and butter in the mixture.
10) Do whip it till it gives a creamy texture.
11) Roll out the dough on to a circle, ¼ inch in thickness.
12) Place the dough on a pizza peel or in a pizza pan.
13) Sprinkle the sauteed onions on the pizza before you layer it with sliced tomatoes.
14) If desired, sprinkle bacon, black pepper, and onion salt on the pizza crust and bake it for 12 minutes.
Nowadays, the trend of using potatoes and tomatoes in pizzas has been greatly increased. This pizza is prepared with both thin and thick crusts so it is enough healthy to give you instant energy. The pizza contains ingredients, rich of proteins, vitamins, folate, and fats of course. Enjoy this homemade pizza. Bon appetite!