- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Red Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Mushrooms1.25 CupsSliced
- Teriyaki Sauce1 Cups
- Canned Pineapple Chunks8 Ounces
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper1 TeaspoonsCrushed
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
1) Fry oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Fry the chicken in the hot oil, giving a total of 8 minutes. Keep stirring the chicken during the frying process.
3) Add yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, mushrooms and onions in the skillet. Stir fry for a couple minutes with the chicken.
4) Stir in the teriyaki sauce and mix thoroughly.
5) Season with garlic powder and red pepper. Mix well.
6) Bring the flame down to moderate. Add the flour and whisk together thoroughly, making sure no chunks are formed.
7) Leave the mixture to cook, allowing it to simmer for around 14 minutes.
Hands down, this Teriyaki and Pineapple Chicken Recipe is one of the yummiest Chicken dishes I have ever had. The dish is stunningly tasty and highly versatile. Can rock both, with rice and with toasted bread. Make sure to make in large amounts, for you're going to find it hard to locate left overs on the dining table!