- Pizza Crust1pre-baked
- Chicken Breast1 Cupsdiced; cooked
- Buffalo Wing Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Blue Cheese4 Ouncescrumbled
- Celery1 Stalks
- Mozzarella Cheese1 Cupsshredded
1) Preheat the oven to 245 C.
2) Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet and place pizza crust over it.
3) Place chicken in a bowl and then add 3 tablespoon of buffalo wing sauce over it.
4) Mix well so that the wing sauce evenly coats all the chicken.
5) Now apply half a cup of wing sauce on the crust of pizza and then add blue cheese over it.
6) Then top the crust with celery and chicken-sauce mixture. Finally, top the pizza with mozzarella cheese.
7) Place the crust in the baking sheet and place the sheet in the preheated oven.
8) Bake for about 12 minutes so that the cheese gets melted and the pizza is well cooked.
9) Allow the pizza to cool down for about 5 minutes.
10) Cut it into squares and serve.
Touch Down Pizza is one of those dishes I always used to enjoy in restaurants and bars, but about a month ago, I was able to peep on the recipe I have shared here. The great thing is that the ingredients are too simple and you can come up with this pizza in just about half an hour. Serve the pizza with celery sticks and ranch dressing as an appetizer in parties.