- Turkey2 PoundsMinced
- Brown Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Sage1.5 Teaspoons
- Thyme1.5 Teaspoons
- Marjoram1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/2 Teaspoons
1) Take a bowl and mix together brown sugar, sage, thyme, marjoram and red pepper flakes.
2) Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the minced turkey to the bowl and using your fingers, coat and mix it through and through.
4) Form pattie shapes out of the prepared turkey mixture.
5) Heat up oil in a skillet over flame slightly higher than medium. Fry for 10 minutes, giving 5 minutes to either side.
Talk about lightening up your breakfast table, you wont wanna miss out learning dishes like Turkey Breakfast Sausage Recipe . This recipe makes brilliant Turkey sausages. Can also be used for turkey or pork. Goes amazingly well on the breakfast table or for lunch and dinner. Moreover, super easy and simple to make!