- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour1/2 Cups
- Baking Powder1.5 Teaspoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- Turkey2 CupsCooked and Shredded
1) Take a bowl and whisk together baking powder and water.
2) Add salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Mix and add flour and finally, the shredded turkey. Mix and coat thoroughly.
4) Form nugget shapes out of the prepared mixture.
5) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the nuggets in the hot oil, giving about 6 minutes to either side.
Once I decided to use my Chicken Nuggets recipe with this Turkey Nuggets Recipe and guess what, the results turned out fantastic. A fabulous choice for large family dinners. One of the best turkey side dishes you can serve! My kids are massive fans of these nuggets!