- Rotini Pasta16 Ounces
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Salt1.25 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1.25
- Basil1.25 Teaspoons
- Tomatoes1 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
1) Boil the pasta in slightly salted water for about 12 minutes time. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry garlic for a minute.
3) Ad chicken and season with oregano, salt, basil and garlic powder. Stir fry thoroughly for 8 minutes time.
4) Add the tomatoes and stir fry with the rest of the mixture for a couple minutes.
5) Add in the boiled pasta. Toss and coat repeatedly until well mixed.
6) Top your dish with Parmesan Cheese and you’re good to go!
Usually, the quicker a pasta recipe is to make, the more I like it. The same is the case with this Twelve Minute Pasta Toss Recipe . Amazing flavors that would get you the best of compliments from your friends and loved ones. Serve with your favorite toasted bread or just one of your favorite veggie salads.