- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Ginger1 TablespoonsChopped
- Firm Package Tofu16 Ounces
- Water1/2 Cups
- Rice Wine Vinegar4 Tablespoons
- Honey2 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Teaspoons
- Water for Cornstarch Mixture2 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Corn1 Cups
- Bok Choy1 headChopped
- Mushrooms2 CupsChopped
- Bean Sprouts1.25 Cups
- Bamboo Shoots1 CupsChopped
- Red Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Green Onions2Sliced
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame and stir fry the onion for a minute.
2) Add garlic and ginger and stir fry with the onion for half a minute.
3) Add tofu to the skillet and toss fry with the mixture until just brown.
4) Add corn, bell pepper and carrots. Toss and stir fry for a couple minutes.
5) Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, bamboos shoots, red pepper and bok choy. Set aside.
6) In a saucepan, mix together honey, soy sauce, red wine vinegar and water. Mix well over moderate flame and bring to a simmmer.
7) Once the sauce is creamy, serve it over the vegetables tofu mixture. Top with scallions and serve.
Vegetable Tofu Stir fry Recipe is one of the most refreshing and healthy stir fry dishes out there. The sauce is fabulous and is immensely flavorful. My kids absolutely love this amazing tofu dish and as a result of that, it is made atleast once a week at my place. Add as many vegetables you'd like to make it more delicious.