- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Halves1 CupsBoneless and Chopped
- Pork Sausage Link1/2 PoundsSliced
- Olive Oil1 Cups
- Garlic2 TablespoonsChopped
- Chicken Broth3 Quarts
- Canned Beer12 Ounces
- Celery6 StalksDiced
- Plum Tomatoes4Diced
- Sweet Onion1Sliced
- Canned Tomatoes with Green Chile Peppers10 OuncesDiced
- Red Chile Peppers2 TablespoonsChopped
- Parsley1 BunchChopped
- Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
2) Add chicken to the oil and stir fry for a few minutes or until completely white.
3) Add the suasage and stir fry with the chicken until evenly brown.
4) Drain both items thoroughly and set aside.
5) Add olive oil to a saucepan over moderate flame and mix in flour.
6) Blend the flour in olive oil thoroughly over flame until bubbly.
7) Add garlic and stir fry for about 1 minute.
8) Pour in beer and chicken broth, bit by bit. Mix thoroughly and bring to a boil.
9) Add tomatoes, sweet onion, celery, tomatoes with green chile peppers, red chile peppers, parsley and Cajun seasoning.
10) Toss readily and cover the skillet. Turn the flame down to low and leave to cook for about 40 minutes time.
11) Add the fried sausage and chicken to the skillet, followed by the shrimp.
12) Stir thoroughly and cook for about 20 more minutes. Serve hot!
Goodness gracious, this Zydeco Stomp Gumbo Recipe is outstanding! This is sure to bring a massive smile on the face of anybody who gets a taste of this. Stunning Texicajun flavors in a stunning soupy sauce mixture. I just cant get enough of this stunning dish and whenever this is made at my place, there are absolutely no left overs!